Have you tried our pasture-raised venison from New Zealand yet? If not then you don’t know what you’re missing! This deliciously lean, earthy and tender meat is so versatile that it goes great in loads of dishes. But we especially love it in this stir-fry recipe our friends at Silver Fern Farms sent us.
Total Recipe Time: 15 minutes
What You’ll Need:
1 pack Silver Fern Farms Venison Stir-Fry
1 Tbsp olive oil
2 Tbsp sweet soy sauce or kecap manis
1 Tbsp sesame oil
1 small red pepper, sliced thinly
1 red chili, seeded and chopped
1 clove garlic, crushed
1 bunch of cilantro, chopped
What to Do:
1) Toss the venison stir-fry in oil and season to taste.
2) Heat a frying pan or wok to high and pan-fry the venison in two batches for 2-3 minutes per batch. Remove from heat, add soy sauce to the venison and set aside to rest.
3) Heat the sesame oil and add sliced red pepper, chili, and garlic. Sauté for 2-3 minutes.
4) Return the cooked venison to the pan with the cilantro and toss to combine.
5) Serve with rice or noodles. Enjoy!
Check out all our collection of mouthwatering venison cuts here.