One satisfying sip on a coconut flavored mocktail can transport you straight to a tropical paradise where your days are spent relaxing in the sun and the biggest decision you have to make is whether you should take a dip in the pool or the ocean. There’s no deadlines to meet, no meetings to take, no targets to hit. Our friends at Bai sent us a taste of this good life with these coconut mocktail recipes that are simply bursting with flavor to go coconuts over.
Both these delicious mocktails can be whipped up in minutes and enjoyed by all the family! The big kids can even add a dash of Bailey’s to the Coco-Choco Almond Smoothie or a splash of rum to the Midday Molokai. Cheers!
Coco-Choco Almond Smoothie:
What You’ll Need:
6 oz of Molokai Coconut
1 frozen banana
1 tbsp of almond butter
1/4 tsp almond extract
2 tsp of cocoa powder
1 scoop of chocolate protein powder
Coconut shavings for topping
What to Do:
1. Blend all ingredients in a high powered blender and blend until ingredients are smooth, adjusting amount of Bai to control thickness.
2. Pour into a glass or bowl and enjoy with either a straw or spoon depending on how thick you like your smoothies.
What to Do:
1. Divide mint into two glasses, squeeze the juice of 1/2 a lime into each glass and muddle together.
2. Divide ice into each glass and pour even amounts of Molokai Coconut into both glasses.
3. Stir together well and top with 4 oz of seltzer in each, stir again and enjoy.
Celebrate all things spring with us here.