It’s guac o’clock.
It’s not game day without the guac. There’s really no wrong way to mix things up, but if you’re looking to add a little heat, try this Smoked Guacamole recipe from our partners at Avocados from Mexico.
What You’ll Need:
- 1/2 jalapeño, chopped
- 2 Ready-to-Eat Hass Avocados, Avocados From Mexico
- 1 Small seedless and chopped tomato
- 1 Tablespoon minced white onion
- 3 Tablespoons chopped cilantro
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- Salt, to taste
- Tostitos Tortilla Chips
What to Do:
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Split avocados in half, then put halves on a rack in the oven until char marks appear.
- In a food processor, add the onion, jalapeño, 1 tablespoon cilantro, and salt to taste. Transfer the mixture to a bowl, then add the avocados and mash. Add the tomato, cilantro, olive oil, and lemon juice, and stir to combine. Adjust with salt to taste, then dig in with chips!