For a March Madness menu addition that’ll leave your guests hoping for overtime, try cooking up these yummy loaded sweet potatoes. They’re simple to make and a guaranteed slam dunk!
Total Recipe Time: 75 minutes
Serves 4-6 guests
What to Do:
1. Wash the sweet potatoes, puncture with a fork, wrap in aluminum foil.
2. Place on a baking sheet and bake for 45-50 minutes at 400°.
3. Remove potatoes, allow to cool a little.
4. Slice potatoes in half, scoop them out.
5. Sprinkle cheese on top.
6. Return potatoes to oven for two minutes or until cheese is melted.
7. Remove potatoes and add a dollop of guacamole.
8. Serve and enjoy!
If you’re feeling a little more adventurous (and have the time) then why not make your own guacamole? Because nothing gets a party started like homemade guac!