FreshDirect Personality Quiz Sweepstakes Official Rules
No Purchase Necessary.
A Purchase does not Increase Your Chance of Winning. Open to legal U.S. residents, who are 21 years of age or older as of the date of entry; who are new or existing FreshDirect at the Office members; and who reside in the FreshDirect at the Office delivery area in the states of NY, NJ, CT, PA, D.C., VA and DE and are the original intended recipients of a FreshDirect Personality Quiz survey.
1) Promotion Period: The FreshDirect Personality Quiz Sweepstakes (the “Promotion”) begins March 1, 2019 at 12:01 AM ET and ends December 31, 2019 at 11:59 PM ET (“Promotion Period”) and consists of four (4) separate entry periods (each, an “Entry Period”) as defined in the table below.
2) Eligibility: This Promotion is open to legal U.S. residents, who are 21 years of age or older as of the date of entry; who are new or existing FreshDirect at the Office members; and who reside in the FreshDirect at the Office delivery area in the states of NY, NJ, CT, PA, D.C., VA and DE and are the original intended recipients of a FreshDirect Personality Quiz survey. Employees of
FreshDirect LLC (“Sponsor”), its officers, directors, members, shareholders and advertising and promotional agencies, including Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., and their respective affiliates and
subsidiaries, and the immediate family members and people living in the same household of each are not eligible. Void outside NY, NJ, CT, PA, D.C., VA and DE and where prohibited and subject to all federal, state and local laws.
3) How to Enter: There is NO PURCHASE NECESSARY to participate in the
Promotion. A purchase does not increase your chances of winning. During the Promotion Period, when you receive a link to a FreshDirect Personality Quiz survey, follow the link to complete the survey, including selecting which prize drawing you wish to be included in. Once the survey is completed and submitted, you will receive one (1) entry into the Entry Period’s random drawing you chose. All surveys must be completed and submitted by 11:59PM ET on each Entry Period end date, as listed below, to be entered into that Entry Period’s corresponding random drawing only. Entries will not be carried forward for subsequent Entry Period drawings, if any. Limit one (1) entry per person per email address. Normal Internet access, phone and data/usage charges imposed by your on-line or phone service may apply. Entries must be in English. All entries must be the sole, original work of the entrant and must be truthful. Any entry or portion thereof that is, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion, obscene, profane, lewd, or defamatory, includes any trademarks or logos (other than Sponsor-owned), violates the proprietary right of any person living or deceased (including but not limited to rights of privacy or publicity or portrayal in a false light) or entity, is otherwise objectionable, or in any way is incomplete, indecipherable, or otherwise not in full compliance with these Official Rules, will not be accepted and may be disqualified. Entrants and winners acknowledge and agree that their entries become the property of the Sponsor, which thereby has the right to edit, adapt, modify, reproduce, promote and otherwise use entries/surveys (or excerpts of entries/surveys) in any way it sees fit.
4) Random Drawings: Three (3) Prize Winners (12 total, 3 per Entry Period) will be selected in separate random drawings approximately one week after the end of each Entry Period from among all eligible entries received by each Entry Period’s end date. Please reference table below for Entry Periods and corresponding drawing dates.
The random drawing will be conducted by the Sponsor, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Promotion. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received each Entry Period during the Promotion Period. All prizes will be awarded and potential winners will be notified by e-mail.
5) Prizes: Prize A (4 total – 1 per Entry Period): A $100 Sponsor-selected gift card. Prize B (4 total – 1 per Entry Period): A $125 FreshDirect gift card. Prize C (4 total – 1 per Entry Period): A $100 FreshDirect gift card. Gift Cards are subject to restrictions and an expiration date may apply. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
6) General Rules: By participating in the Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor. The Prize winners may be required to confirm their address via e-mail within five (5) days of notification attempt, or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. Return of prize/prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner will be selected. In the event of a dispute, entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address that received the FreshDirect Personality Quiz e-mail. The “authorized account holder” is deemed the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, service provider or other online organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. The Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for mistranscribed or faulty telephone communication for technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Promotion or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Promotion. The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the drawing or website; violates the Official Rules; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. The Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion if it is not capable of running as planned, including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other problems beyond the control of the Sponsor and award the applicable prizes from all eligible entries received per Entry Period prior to cancellation. The Sponsor, and each of its respective affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Promotion or any prize awarded. Winner assumes all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this Promotion or by use or redemption of any prize or by any related activities. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to use winners’ names and likenesses for promotional purposes without further compensation except where prohibited by law. The Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the Promotion materials or the offering or announcement of the prizes.
7) Applicable Laws and Jurisdiction: This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Issues concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York. All disputes arising out of or connected with this Promotion will be resolved individually, and without resort to class action, exclusively by a state or federal court located in New York, NY. Should there be a conflict between the laws of the State of New York and any other laws, the conflict will be resolved in favor of the laws of the State of New York. All judgments or awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket damages (excluding attorneys’ fees) associated
with participation in this Promotion and shall not include any indirect, punitive, incidental and/or consequential damages.
8) Winners List: For the name of Entry Period winners, available beginning May 5, 2019 through March 1, 2020, visit https://blog.freshdirect.com/freshdirect-at-the-office-quiz-winners.
9) Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Promotion is FreshDirect LLC, 2 Saint Ann’s Ave, Bronx, NY 10454.
10) The Winners: