Can you believe we’re already a week into December? With the holiday season already upon us, I’m sure you’ll be serving (and enjoying!) a drink or two.
When I have a party, I always have a favorite red and white wine on hand, a bottle of bubbly, and one signature cocktail and mocktail. I also love to have apple cider and eggnog on hand because the taste and smell just evokes memories of the holiday.
For cocktails, I loved these ones developed by Tom Smith of Union Square Wines: The Gingered Apple and The Kentucky Toddy. They were perfect for Thanksgiving and are still wonderful now in the colder months.
Here are a few more beverages that are sure to make you the toast of the party!
- Canton Royale: A festive gingery champagne cocktail on par with the famous bellini
- Ginger Spice Cocktail: Spice lovers will be wild for this gently mouth-warming sipper
- Hot White Chocolate: A decadent indulgence that’s silky and creamy
- Ginger Foxtrot Cocktail: Apples and ginger have always been good friends. Now these two flavors meet up in a luscious cocktail that’s terrific hot or cold.
- Cranberry Soda (non-alcoholic): This is a colorful and unusual drink – great to serve up when cranberry season starts.