We all love s’mores. If you’re celebrating Passover, matzo is a versatile little unleavened bread and makes the perfect graham cracker replacement for this much-beloved treat. It’s simple to make—just three ingredients—and the kids will love it (the adults will, too).
What to Do:
1. Cut the matzo into evenly shaped squares.
2. Melt chocolate in a pan over medium heat or in a microwave.
3. Drizzle melted chocolate over half the matzo pieces and place in the fridge for 5 minutes to set.
4. Meanwhile, place some chocolate and marshmallows on remaining matzo, place on a baking pan and broil until chocolate is melted and marshmallow is golden brown.
5. Make a sandwich from the two pieces of matzo.