Our friends over at Love Beets sent us this recipe to serve at your next party.
Beet, Walnut, and Herb dip
Preparation Time: 10 mins
• 8.8 oz vacuum-packed beets
• 1-2 cloves garlic, crushed
• 1 small bunch each of cilantro and parsley
• 2 oz shelled walnuts
• 3 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
• 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
• Salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Roughly chop the beets and herbs and put in a food processor with the walnuts and garlic and process until you have a course paste.
- Add the oil and vinegar and season generously with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Taste to check the seasoning — you may need to add a little more vinegar if the beets are particularly sweet.
- Serve with pita chips, crackers, etc.