We’re celebrating spring by bringing its flavors into our desserts. OK, fine, we’re still craving rich, fudgey brownies, but our friends at Duncan Hines suggested this killer combo that tops off their chocolatey brownies with bright strawberry jam. There are lots of ways to dress this recipe up so get creative or simply follow the five-ingredient recipe as is. Either way, you’ll love the results.
Makes 8 servings
What You’ll Need:
1 package Duncan Hines Chewy Fudge Brownie Mix and its required ingredients:
What to Do:
1. Prepare and bake brownies according to package directions.
2. Once the brownies are cooled, spread vanilla frosting generously.
3. Place strawberry jam in an icing bag and apply in a zigzag pattern on top of your frosting. If messy doesn’t matter, use a spoon to drizzle your jam instead.
4. For decorative effect, run a knife through the jam, in opposite directions.
5. Optional: decorate the top with fresh strawberries and serve.
Jam not your jam? Try topping your brownies with peanut butter, caramel, chocolate chips, fresh bananas, coconut flakes, or even a little sea salt.