Every Thanksgiving, there are traditions that I love. Getting together with friends and family and watching the Macy’s parade go by are amongst my favorites.
But my absolute favorite part about Thanksgiving is the food and especially the leftovers! (It’s like having Thanksgiving all over again!)
Chef Floyd Cardoz enjoys making turkey stock and a turkey casserole with his Thanksgiving leftovers. I keep it simple and make sandwiches to take to work.
For some more inspiration, here are 5 easy dishes to make with your Thanksgiving leftovers:
- Baked Sweet Potato Soup from “Seasoned in the South”
- The Ultimate Hot Left-over Turkey Sandwich from “Real Simple® magazine”
- Quick Turkey-Chipotle Chili from “FreshDirect Recipes”
- Ravioli with Sweet Potatoes, Mustard Greens and Country Ham from “Frank Sitt’s Southern Table”
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins from “FreshDirect Recipes”
Check out more Thanksgiving leftover recipes on the site!