For those who are vegetarian (or have vegetarian friends and family) summertime cookouts can be a creative challenge.
Lacking inspiration, many of us fall back to a reliable pack of veggie burgers or grilled vegetable kabobs.
Never fear! We have five delicious ideas for irresistible vegetarian recipes that will be right at home at your next backyard grill-fest.
- “Barbecued” Tofu Sandwiches from “Raichlen’s Indoor! Grilling”
- Roasted Portobello Mushrooms with Garlic Marinade from “Vegetable Love”
- Grilled Squash with Herbes de Provençe from “Raichlen’s Indoor! Grilling”
- Chickpea and Balsamic Bruschetta from “Real Simple® magazine”
- Smoke-Roasted Sweet Potatoes from Raichlen on “Ribs, Ribs, Outrageous Ribs”
For a dozens more cookout recipes, click into our One-Click Recipe section.
Do you have a great vegetarian recipe that’s perfect for summertime gatherings?