Simple, inexpensive, quick, portable and delicious… the potato salad is possibly summertime’s most versatile side dish. Add meat or fish, and it’s almost a meal unto itself.
We love the way you can dress up a potato salad or keep it casual, and it’s easy to double a recipe to satisfy a crowd at summertime picnics, clam bakes and cookouts.
Need ideas? We’ve selected five delicious potato salad recipes from our One-Click Recipe collection to fuel your your mealtime inspiration.
- Easy Summer Potato Salad from “Recipes from Home”
- Fresh Salmon Potato Salad with Lemon-Dill Yogurt Dressing from “U.S.A. Cookbook”
- Potato Chicken Salad with Dill from “Monday-to-Friday Chicken”
- Potato Salad with Grainy Vinaigrette from “Real Simple® magazine”
- Warm Potato Salad with Herbed Vinaigrette from “Bistro Cooking”