Whether for Easter or a warm-weather get-together, Spring is the perfect time for brunch with friends.
We’ve recently added three easy quiche recipes created by Chef Tina Bourbeau to our One-Click Recipe section using our pre-made quiche shells and some of our favorite Spring produce. When packed with fresh, quality ingredients, quiche is the perfect item to bring to a pot-luck brunch. It really doesn’t get any easier…or tastier!
In case you haven’t checked it out before, our easy-to-navigate recipe section offers a wide variety of holiday-, ingredient- and diet-specific recipes. In addition to our FreshDirect original recipes, we also feature recipes from famous cookbooks, as well as Everyday Food® and Real Simple® magazine. Underneath each recipe, there is a section where you can add the items (with amounts specific to the recipe) directly to your cart in one click. Talk about a time-saver.
In addition to our Spring Vegetable Quiche, which includes asparagus, peas, and broccoli, there’s Cheddar, Broccoli, and Bacon Quiche and Spinach, Artichoke, and Pecorino Quiche. If those don’t suit your fancy, it’s easy to customize the recipe and add in your favorite veggies, cheeses, and proteins.
• Goat cheese, roasted squash, pancetta, and basil
• A take on “Tartiflette”: roasted potatoes, bacon, Pont-l’Evêque cheese, crème fraîche, vermouth
• A take on “Tarte flambée”: bacon, Gruyère cheese, roasted bulb onions, crème fraîche, thyme
• Spinach, crushed fingerling potatoes, mushrooms, muenster cheese
• Grilled zucchini, feta cheese, green olives, crumbled sausage, chili, oregano
Chef Tina recommends watching out for upcoming fresh Spring produce to add to all of your veggie recipes: onions (bulb, scallion, chive), potatoes (rose finn apple fingerlings, Yukon, crescent, red thumb, larette), squash (patty pan, zucchini), and fresh spinach. Happy cooking!