Fluff the couch cushions and bust out the dips! It’s time to settle into the sofa and cheer on the gladiators of the modern era.
Whether you’re cheering on Big Blue (New York Giants) or the Pats (New England Patriots), we’ve compiled a great list of recipes to help you feed anyone from a dynamic duo to a whole mob of hungry fans.
Here are 5 Super Game Day Recipes for you to serve this Sunday!
- Guacamole from “The Well-Filled Tortilla Cookbook” by Susanna Hoffman and Victoria Wise
- Taco Layer Dip from “The American Cancer Society’s Kids’ First Cookbook” by The American Cancer Society
- Veggie Tortilla Pizza from “The Great American Eat-Right Cookbook” by Colleen Doyle and Jeanne Besser
- Harold’s Junk Food Platter from Season 1 Top Chef winner Harold Dieterle in “Episode 11: Quick Fire Challenge.”
- Sylvia’s Barbecued Ribs from “New York Cookbook” by Molly O’Neill