Can you believe it’s almost the end of January? Have you been keeping up with your resolutions?
I admit that I need a reminder every now again – especially when it’s cold outside and comfort food calls my name! (Though these healthier comfort food tips have been a great resource!).
So in addition to our previously-posted Resolution Recipes, below are 5 seafood-based healthy recipes that can be made in minutes.
Why seafood? Well, our nutritionist Maggie Moon, MS, RD reminds us that seafood is heart-healthy and is full of important nutrients (like energy-making B-vitamins, vitamin D, antioxidant vitamin E, iron, zinc, magnesium, and omega-3 fats).
Which of these recipes will you make for dinner tonight?:
- Steamed Salmon and Asparagus in Parchment from “Real Simple® magazine”
- Stir-fried Shrimp with Scallions from “New York Cookbook” by Molly O’Neill
- Mussels a la Provencale from “Bistro Cooking” by Patricia Wells
- Baja-style Fish Tacos from “The Great American Eat-Right Cookbook” by Colleen Doyle and Jeanne Besser
- Sole with Tomatoes from “The American Cancer Society’s Healthy Eating Cookbook” by The American Cancer Society