Are you ready for the final party of the year? I love having friends and family over for small bites and festive holiday drinks. It’s a great way to celebrate 2011 and ring in the New Year.
To help you with your holiday planning, we’ve collected some perfect New Year’s Eve party recipes on our site. Click here for the complete list of recipes.
When it comes to easy entertaining, I love simple finger foods that can be whipped up ahead of time or in mere minutes before guests arrive. Here are my 5 favorite Quick and Easy New Year’s Eve appetizers:
- Melon and Prosicutto: Is there anything easier than wrapping cantaloupe with prosciutto?
- Parmesan Twists: Puff Pastry + Parmesan cheese = 1 easy appetizer…or you can opt for our ready-made Parmesan straws!
- Baked Brie: Preheat oven to 350F. Unwrap prepared crescent roll dough and place one small wheel of brie cheese on top of it. Wrap the dough together (like a present!) and place it on top of an ungreased cookie sheet. Put in the oven and bake for about 20 mins. Serve warm.
- Spiced Party Nuts: Roast almonds in the oven with a nice mix of olive oil and spices you probably already have in your cupboard!
- Herbed Potato Chips: Add some zest to plain potato chips with truffle flavored oil and Parmesan cheese or some garlic, parsley, lemon zest, and extra virgin olive oil.