The boys of summer are heading into the playoffs while football season has just begun.
If your household’s like mine, you know that Sundays are big game days.
Since my husband usually has his friends over for beer and munchies, I always make sure our fridge/pantry is well stocked with cheese, crackers, hummus, chips, veggies (carrots and celery), nuts and other easy-to-serve snacks.
I also try to marinate and prepare foods ahead of time. Here are 5 recipes that I like to use as inspiration for my Tailgating parties:
- Fresh Tomatillo Salsa from “Everyday Food® magazine”
- Kickin’ Chicken Nuggets from “Real Simple® magazine”
- Cocktail Meatballs from “Anatomy of a Dish”
- Pigskins in a Blanket from “Real Simple® magazine”
- Jerk Chicken Wings from “Everyday Food® magazine”
Of course, if you have a lot of people coming over to watch the game, we have plenty of party platters for you!