Rain, rain, go away! Are you stuck inside because dark clouds are suggesting that a summer thunderstorm is coming your way?
When it’s rainy outside, I love to hide indoors with my loved ones, watch a movie or play board games and nosh on comfort foods.
Here are 5 tried and true recipes that are perfect to make when the weather outside is less than perfect:
- White Bean Dip with Caramelized Onions & Garlic from “FreshDirect Recipes”
- Ten-minute Chili from “Monday to Friday Cookbook”
- Grilled Blue Cheese and Apple Sandwiches from “Recipes from Home”
- Macaroni and Cheese from “Artisanal Cooking”
- Chai Bread Pudding from “Small-Batch Baking”