In a departure from my usual focus on food, this week I’d like to shed light on popular diet books. After all, maybe you’re looking for a late-summer read. Or maybe you’re thinking about losing those last 5 pounds for Labor Day festivities. Or maybe you’re thinking ahead to September, and getting a jump start on putting your healthy habits back on track. Or maybe you’re simply fascinated by diet books! Whatever the reason may be for perusing the diet book aisle (whether in store or on-line), be armed with a professional opinion on some of the most popular choices.
- Cheers to the long weekend!
- 66% of Dieticians Choose Vegetables and Seafood for Grill This Summer
- FreshDirect Joins Jamie Oliver’s National Food Revolution Day
- FreshDirect kicked off the inaugural Green Angel Fund Challenge!
- A Tale of Two Cities: Philadelphia’s Sustainability Workshop School and NYC’s John V. Lindsay Wildcat Charter School Go Head-to-Head in FreshDirect’s Green Angel Fund Challenge