Did you know that April is National Grilled Cheese Month?
Why? No idea. But I’m not going to argue with any available reason to eat a grilled cheese sandwich.
Aside from the unassailable classic pairing (grilled cheese sandwiches cut diagonally and served with a bowl of tomato soup, of course), there are so many delicious ways to jazz up a melted cheese sandwich, I could probably list a new one for each day of the month.
Instead, I’m going to link you to five terrific (and easy) grilled cheese recipes from the treasure trove of tempting One-Click Recipes here at the FreshDirect website.
You’re sure to find mouthwateringly melty inspiration in one of these combinations.
- Cheddar, Apple and Bacon Sandwich from “Artisanal Cooking”
- Serrano Ham and Cheese Quesadilla from “Rosa’s New Mexican Table”
- Croque Bernardin from “Raichlen’s Indoor! Grilling”
- Extraordinary Grilled Cheese from “French Farmhouse Cookbook”
- Grilled Blue Cheese and Apple Sandwiches from “Recipes from Home”
For more spring recipe inspiration, check out What’s Cooking Now in the FreshDirect One-Click Recipe section.
Have your own irresistible grilled cheese combo? Let us know on our Facebook wall!