After a long, cold winter this year, we’re more than ready to welcome spring into the kitchen.
Truthfully, the very best spring vegetables aren’t yet available (though they’re coming soon!), but we’re so excited about the change of season, we’ve selected a few great recipes that use available fresh produce and a few quick-frozen veggies to help bridge the gap between the slushy days now and sunny days that are yet to come.
Try these easy, breezy meals from our One-Click Recipes area to enjoy a luscious taste of spring — even before the temperature rises.
- Blushing Spring Shrimp and Peas recipe from “U.S.A. Cookbook”
- Artichoke Frittata recipe from “Italian Farmhouse Cookbook”
- Steamed Salmon and Asparagus in Parchment recipe from Real Simple Magazine
- Pasta with Leeks, Pepper and Aged Goat Cheese recipe from “A New Way to Cook”
- Sweet Pea Risotto recipe from Real Simple Magazine
For more spring recipe inspiration, check out What’s Cooking Now in our One-Click Recipe section.